Jul 18, 2008

Going Camping

We made it home well to Hillsboro. Let me just say THAT WAS HARD and still is. Just waiting for some kind of news on how he is doing. So if anyone gets news let me know. Surely he would write his Mom first... you would think. It has been 2 days since we pulled out of the MTC and thought what did we just do. We know he is were he should be and we wouldn't want him anywhere else. I just keep telling myself at least we didn't just drop him off at Boot Camp. I have a feeling this will be a TON better.
I can't wait to blog about the whole experience and send pictures. So stand by.

So now we are off to pick up our Pioneers. Camping just seems like so much fun after such a long trip, OK so I'm trying to convince myself can you tell. It will be good to see the 4 kids all dressed up.

Pictures to come you can bet on that.

1 comment:

Tari said...

I loved the pic you sent from the MTC! Can't wait to see all the others!!!! Have fun camping!