Aug 4, 2008

HAPPY 5 th BIRTHDAY JESSICA






Jessica turned 5 today. Wow where has the time gone. We spent some time with friends in Idaho last month and there girls had a fun time playing with Mr. Potato heads. I thought what a great idea. So that is What Jessica and Gabby got for their Birthday's. Hopefully HOURS of Fun.

Gabby will turn 6 on August 21st. So for a few weeks they are the same age. Gabby wanted her Birthday with Jessica, so for Gabby's Birthday they will probably open clothes.....OK and a little something. Gabby opened her Mr. Potato head and said I wanted a Pink Pony....who would have known. So I guess I'm on the look out for a pink pony of some sort. Good thing I have a few days to find one.



Give the girl a puzzle and she will solve it with pride.

1 comment:

DMo said...

Happy Birthday Jessica...and thanks for the leftover cake! :-)