Aug 25, 2008

Magical Monday


Last week at football practice Thomas lost his shoes.

How you ask??


I drove him there and a Dad of his friend said I can give him a ride home.

OK makes my life easier. So I left. Then he told Thomas were his truck was parked and to go put his shoes in his truck. So off Thomas went. He put them in "The" Truck. After practice they got in a DIFFERENT truck to go home. So someone has an extra pair of shoes in there white suburban. I'm thinking it was a mom of a Volley Ball girl. What a shock that would be.

So good thing they were his OLD shoes, not his new school shoes.

Never a dull moment here. What about your house?

I don't know what happened to my shoes.....

2 comments:

Tari said...

That is so funny!!!!!!!! Only because it was his old shoes and not his new school shoes. That would be a different story.......

Jan said...

Wow. Someone told me to come here and tell you that you can find support in the sending off a missionary and the feelings attached to them gone. So anytime you need something, come and ask.

Any other questions, I have to come to you. With 10 kids, you have to be the all knowing people of the century. Congrats on the big bus life. Way to roll guys.