Aug 6, 2008

Pictures from the MTC

Matthew is always drawing stuff. His picture of President Monson on the classroom chalk board. Just leaving his mark.
Ever wonder what it looks like inside the rooms of the MTC. It doesn't look that bad considering 4 boys lived here.


Matthew with his District. At the Provo Temple. His companion is the first one on the left in the back row. Elder Toolson
They are the only two Elders that flew all the way to Melbourne yesterday.


3 comments:

Heffalump said...

Wow...that MTC dorm is cleaner than my bedroom! WAY cleaner!

DMo said...

Cool pictures.

Just an FYI--the only reason the MTC rooms are so clean is because the only time you are in there is when you sleep. Of course having only two suitcases helps.

I'm glad he got to Australia safely. You'll have to let me know...when you get letters from him, do they come upside down?

Vicki said...

How awesome! My best friend leaves for the MTC on Wednesday and I've already bawled.

I love your blog by the way.

And, by the way, I'm Sean and Chloe's friend from Scappoose. :)