Sep 8, 2008

Magical Monday

Never thought this day would come.


All 10 kids in school or on a mission.


The house is so quite. Husband is off working.


I'm home reading a book. What to do?


I'm at a fork in the road

This might sound REALLY good to some, but time really does fly by.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I only have Fae and next year she will head off to kindergarten. What will I do then? I just need more kids. :0)

Heffalump said...

I thought I was going to have all this time with just me and baby B, but the time sure flies by and #5 is home for the afternoon. B sleeps for most of the time he is gone in the morning. Maybe next year when he is in first it will seem like I have more time in the day!

DMo said...

If you're bored, I'd offer alot of suggestions; but according to my kids, my suggestions are such that they would rather be bored...

...yet they still continue to ask me what they can do when they are bored.