I saw this at I Blog About Nothing, and thought I would try it. It can't hurt anything right?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you.
2 comments:
I have Oh so many memories of you, but my earliest one is that you were the first person I met here when we moved into the ward. You and your family (the older boys at least) came and helped us move in and I remember standing in my kitchen chatting with you while all the men were moving stuff into our house and garage. Its been great being your friend the last five years (can you believe we have been here almost five years already?)
One of my big memories is that night you had a few families over, including us and we played that board game where the guys had to answer questions based on how we thought gals would answer and vice versa. That was a pretty fun and interesting game.
Now I always use cold water to wash cooked eggs off of the frying pans--all because of that game.
Post a Comment