Nov 26, 2008

Family

This will be the first Thanksgiving with out my whole family here. Kind of weired to think about. Last Thanksgiving and all the other Holidays we would say to Matthew well this is it before you leave on your mission. I know he will come back, but everything will be so different. When he left it has kind of started the moving out and growing up part of parent hood I never looked forward to. I was sure they would stay little forever. Even though there were moments of wishing they were older, I want to take back all those words. This will be Juliee's last Thanksgiving home with the family in the sense of her as a child. Maybe even Sean. Then they will be gown ups. Wait......No.... Stop..... I didn't sign up for this part of parent hood.
Did I????

My Mom and I sent Matthew a package of Thanksgiving food. So him and his companion can sit down to stuffing, (canned) turkey, instant mashed potatoes, cranberries and ginger bread cookies. That was as close as we could get to the family turkey day feast.....

I Miss Him Just a LITTLE BIT!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments: