Nov 3, 2008

Just wanted to share a part of Elder Ball's email last night. Of course I had to email him back to maker sure he was telling the truth about not being hurt to bad.

Hello Everyone,

I am loving the new area and my comp and I are getting along great!

Oh yeah and this is really funny, well we were low on fuel so we decided to take the bikes out and on the way home I crashed my bike. Well I didn't hurt myself to bad just a couple of scrapes and a sore hip, but it was funny because I crashed my bike in a car area :) The other funny thing is that I was looking at sign in front of some church that said, "Welcome Jesus" and all I could do was laugh, but it was to late by then... I crashed into a telephone pole. All Elder Young could say was, "You just made somebody's day."

Love,-Matthew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice to know i'm not the only uncoordinated one around here....haha :)

Tari said...

That was a pretty funny story. But so glad he wasn't seriously hurt! Besides maybe his pride....