Dec 15, 2008

Birthday Make-over

At the start even the Dog was helping...
or just wondering what the heck Mom was doing on the floor. Hair is done now lets do nails. Two girls one on each hand made for some interesting colors.

Here comes make-up. Who knew I needed blush on my neck.

SO many girls so little face to work with....



Make- Up is done. NICE



Look at those lips. Who needs botox when you have lips like that.





Juliee did a nice braid



Nails and face done



Toes

There you have it. My home made day spa. I love it and can't wait until next year.

3 comments:

Tari said...

How cute are you???? They did a wonderful job! How long did you have to scrub to wash your face that night???

Heffalump said...

Wow!...I'm glad I have mostly boys! It looks like you had fun though!

Kate said...

What I want to know is...since you were all dressed up, where did you go? I'm not sure I'm brave enough for a home spa day yet. :0)