Dec 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is inspired by my best Friends blog.

I have to share a memory from this time of year when we were in High School.


EGG NOG Milk Shakes from McDonald's.

This is something we would drive by several times just to check to see it they are selling them yet. Other then that we wouldn't eat there, just waiting for our egg nog shakes.


So if you read her blog you will know I was a bad influence on her eating habits as a teen.

Oh how I miss sipping on those shakes with my best friend. She is very creative, and I'm sure if I ask really nice she would come up with a healthy (as much as possible) alternative for me.

PLEASE!!

1 comment:

Tari said...

Look at you and your cute new background!!! NICE! Ok, way too funny post! I was just telling the girls (probably for the 100th time) the story of us getting those shakes. I can totally come up with a vegan egg nog shake! We do it every year! We have always had it warm but I see no reason why we couldn't pop that stuff in the Vita-Mix with some ice and make it a shake!!!!! Stop by next week and I'll whip you up one!!! It will be for your birthday!! :)