How cute are you guys???? Hey, how come Doyle has only had one hairstyle all these years and you have had many????? I don't even want to think about how many I have had. I'm starting to think seriously about getting a wig!!! I won't have to keep coloring my hair to hide the gray!!!! And I could have long hair instantly!!!!!
Your blog is wonderful. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures from Matthew. What a beautiful coastline and wonderful place for him to be. Thank you so much for sharing.....also the pictures of your family. GREAT family.
3 comments:
How cute are you guys???? Hey, how come Doyle has only had one hairstyle all these years and you have had many????? I don't even want to think about how many I have had. I'm starting to think seriously about getting a wig!!! I won't have to keep coloring my hair to hide the gray!!!! And I could have long hair instantly!!!!!
Congratulations to you and your husband on your first 21 years of marriage! I hope you have many, many more wonderful years together!
And a Merry Christmas to you too!!
Your blog is wonderful. I really enjoyed looking at the pictures from Matthew. What a beautiful coastline and wonderful place for him to be. Thank you so much for sharing.....also the pictures of your family. GREAT family.
Diana
Post a Comment