Jan 23, 2009

Flashback Friday

Digging for pictures look what I found.
Samantha's 3 rd Birthday. She shared it with Matthew and Sean how sweet is that!!!!
Found this picture and had to share. I remember shopping with Tari at Nordstoms for our new matching dresses. I don't really remember getting our picture taken, but I guess we did. I do remember the Dance we went to. Remember Tari? ;)

FUN TIMES


Best Friends are hard to find, but when they are found you can't let go!!!!
Thank you Tari for letting me hang on so tight.

2 comments:

Tari said...

Ok, that picture of Sam is sooooo cute! Did you see the way she's looking at your boys???? Aren't we the cutest with our matching dresses??? Ok, the dance......are you talking about THAT dance??? Ugh, until I'm 80 I will hear about that......but he was soooo cute! But what was I thinking, I know. Terrible to leave my best friend to get a ride home with my mom while I got a ride with some boy I had just met......If my daughter ever does that.....

our big bus said...

I know 80 sitting around the spa talking about all the crazy things we did as teens. That WILL be the life....
Bonnie