Jan 29, 2009

Got Stairs????

I opened my copy of Woman's Day (thank you Lana for my gift) And on page 14 I started to read about Good Health. One of the four health-boosting essentials you should have in your house at all times is SNEAKERS I have those.....
So it said put on a pair and hit the stairs in your house.

Going up and down steps for 15 minutes a day can kick-start your metabolism and help you preserve and build muscle. Says Dr. Lamm

I set my kitchen timer for 15 minutes and hit the stairs. Oh how I wanted to stop at 5....But all I could think of was Jillian from Biggest Looser and I kept on going. When the timer sounded I was at the top of the stairs so then I had to come back down, but that was the easiest part of it all
My legs are still sore.

No pictures I will spar you the Gorey details.....;)

1 comment:

Tari said...

Ok, that is a great idea! 15 minutes though????? I'm thinking I will be lucky to make 3!!! I need Jillian here!!! She is one tough chick!!!