Feb 10, 2009

Moving Day

Well some of you know about a year ago Doyle took a job that lets him work from the home. The Oregon Office for SBA is at our house. How wonderful it is to have my Best Friend sitting next to me all day and night.....Really it is.

I do have to say we have had some ups and downs getting used to not walking on each other though. Sometimes I would just try to not go in the office so not to bug him while he worked. So that meant no computer time for me since how my computer is in that same room. I guess now you can tell when that was. Periods when there was a lack of blogs.
The other day he was on a conference call with his boss and some others.....Well we have 2 wonderful Dogs that if they think someone is here they go running to the other room barking like crazy....Well I yelled at them to stop so they wouldn't wake the baby, needless to say I forgot about Doyle being on the PHONE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!!! WHOOPS.....

So today Doyle moved to the 3rd floor. It is a SAD day, but We really think he will get much more work done, and have less interruptions from his wife and 10 kids and 2 dogs.....

Clearing stuff out for my new computer area.
First flight of stairs..............
Second flight...............
NEW OFFICE........Sean still has some stuff in there, but he will be leaving us in April to have a new adventure in Alaska.


I just texted Doyle, kind of weird, but I'm sure he is getting a ton of work done.





3 comments:

Heffalump said...

Ooooh...I had never seen that second set of stairs before!
How long is Sean going to be in Alaska?

Tari said...

Ok, Doyle's desk looks strangely familier.....I can't believe Sean's leaving in April???? Wow!!!!

our big bus said...

Sean is going to work for the summer in Ketchikan Alaska. He will be back sometime probably in September.Hopefully just in time to turn in his mission papers;)
Yes the desk is from a GREAT friend that didn't need it anymore.