Apr 26, 2009

Here it is PROM Pictures

PROM 2009
Here they are the pictures from
the best day ever
according to Juliee.
The day started with arriving at the salon at 12:30
First they took her back to get a facial. I left to go find last minute shoes with a heel. The dress was still a bit long, and it was starting to rain so she didn't want to wear flip flops if we could find shoes. Also since it was a bit cold I also got her a sweater.


Juliee waiting for her magical day......
Foot massage and PedicureManicure and French Tips.Make upLast but not least hair.....
John was due to show up at 4:00 well we had to call and change that to 5:30. A day at the salon takes a bit longer then we thought, but she had a blast. We arrived 2 minutes before they pulled up. So Doyle showed them in and Juliee and I ran up stairs to get her dressed. Then we all waited for her in the rec. room for pictures. I think John was WAY impressed. I had to leave and go pick up Mikalah from the Church. I missed pictures.....UGH!
So we had to take more at midnight hehehe
So here they are PICTURES


PRINCESS JULIEE
OUCH!!!

So Cute!!!!

Got to have a picture of the toes....
Now to fit in the car....
You lift my spirits
The night ends with a KISS


3 comments:

Sean said...

You never bought me any shoes or a nice sweater!!!!!!!!! Very nice Juliee, and John... im speachless.

Tari said...

Love your dress Juliee!!! You look so beautiful! Hope you had a magical time!!!

lynda said...

look like you had fun