Jun 21, 2009

Happy Day

Happy Fathers Day
Happy 18th Birthday Juliee

SMILE!!!!! Juliee got to make her cake. Well she wanted to make a Fathers Day cake also.
So here she is with Her DAD Birthday Cake....
I promise we will have to do something more exciting in the next couple of days.
OK so here is a long story:
The kids and I were talking a while back about taxes....They wanted to know what a deductible was?? So I told them they were deductibles for Mom and Dad on our taxes. So this is the letter Mikalah wrote Juliee today:
Juliee's release letter.
Dear Juliee,
We are so sorry but today is your 18th Birthday and we are officially releasing you from the 8 deductibles and we are sorry to announce we are the 7 deductibles. You are probably crying by now so we will let you run up to your room now. Go on Go. So sorry good luck starting your own life and deductible group.
Thank you for you service
The now 7 deductibles.

1 comment:

Tari said...

Ok, that was funny!!! That letter was hilarious! Hope you had a great birthday Juliee!!