Doyle and I have been taking a walk in the evening. On one of the nights he offered to give me a push on the school play ground swing set. I was not up for it, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So I got on. Did they make the seat part smaller or WHAT?? So needless to say I sat down and my Husband pushed me on the swings. Then he got on the one next to me facing me and we had a good laugh. My thighs will never fit perfectly, but it is all for fun. Notice I don't have a picture. ;) That wouldn't be
pretty.

So the next time you go for a walk find a school swing and have your spouse give you a push. You can 't help but smile.
2 comments:
I just think it's super cute that you guys go for a walk in the evenings! What time do you go? It would be midnight here before I could get out the door.....I guess I need to make it a priority! :)
I love it!
Post a Comment