Jul 30, 2009

WOW!!!

My Blogging days are complete.
OK not really, but WOW.
Lauren at Busy Bee Lauren just commented on my Blog.
I have been reading her blog for a long time...
I love it.
It is one of my Favorites.
I never leave comments, My kids call me the Blog stocker. Today she asked for anyone that has not left a comment to please do so for her 500th blog. So I went out on a limb and left a comment. Look what it gets me ;)
A Comment from Lauren.
Thank you Lauren you just made my day.
We leave our 12 kids at home tomorrow with Grandma to take a much needed 5 day trip.
We will be taking Juliee (that is why there are only going to be 12 kido's at home) with us.
This is her Sr. Trip.
Alaska here we come.
Should be an adventure. I'm sure we will have a tone of pictures to post.
See ya Tuesday August 4th ok maybe not till after I get a goodnight sleep in my own bed.

1 comment:

Kandi said...

That's cool. I leave comments on some of my favorite people's blogs (people that I don't know personally) and I never get notes back.

Have a great time in Alaska!