Jul 9, 2009

Zoo Trip

We spent the day at the zoo waiting for Sean's plan to come in. Maybe we waited to long see earlier post. Have baby will travel. My back was killing me. I think I need to invest in a pack like Tari's Now to find on used.
A stop to see the giraffe



Oh there they are. Matthew and Samantha.

The bugs...The kids were sure we should come over and take a look, but as you can see Tari and I kept our distance.





The seals were great. chasing each other around and then he jumps up on the rocks and sticks his tongue out.




OH there they are again. We would meet up with them every so often. This is a very famous pose we always take at the zoo. I'm not sure why Doyle and I didn't take one....I guess because I had a baby strapped to me.


The tiger was beautiful



So the lady drove by us and I made comment on how nice it would be to get a ride....She said wait right there and I will be back to get you. She had to turn around and sure enough there she was. Always nice to have a lift after a day at the zoo.

So cute...


Oh got to take a picture with the bears.

We had a great time at the zoo and it was WAY fun to spend the day with some of the Pieffer Family. What next?? Enchanted Forest OK Tari can you set that up.

1 comment:

Tari said...

Great pics! Let us know when your ready for more fun!!! We'll set something up! What do you think about going hiking????