Aug 24, 2009

Doyle and Bonnie



We wanted to share. I hope you don't fall asleep.



If you would like you could vote on the ones you like. I need to make prints and I'm having a hard time picking. I tried to # them but it didn't work. So just pretend they are #'ed
















































Doyle blew my hair in my face. He looks so Innocent.














The end of the beginning.

3 comments:

Tari said...

OK, those are the most amazing pictures!!!!! They are all super cute!!! I will have to vote when I get more time.....but it will be hard!

Heffalump said...

We can also make any of those black and white or sepia if you want them that way...
I vote for 2, 14, 19 and 22.
I also vote that you make a basic
4x6 print of each of the ones you like and put them in a small photo album, then just blow up some of the others, or put them in a collage frame. I'm glad you like them okay.

Recipes & Life said...

Those are great, I like #4 from the very top. I love your blog!
Thanks for sharing. :)