I don't know if I'm excited or not. All that means is HOMEWORK! Sure the kids are out of the house for several hours, but that means out of my safety net. School has so many different kids coming together to all share in the wonderful world of the public school system. So for me the decision is still to hard to make. If I lived in the perfect world I would hire a teacher to come to my house and home school All my kids. For me I'm not organized enough. I do have to say our 9th grader Thomas took online school last year and it worked out pretty good for him. So Do to some unfortunate events in his life he gets to do online High School. I like the idea, but I'm also very thankful for the program he is involved with that does all the teaching and administration. We are trying a new school this year called Insight. So I will make a judgement at a later date. Wish us luck.
First off I would like to just give the teacher $$ so she can buy school supplies for my kids. I hate getting everything and then getting a list the first day of school of what more they need. UGH!
Jessica 1st grader. We will see if she can keep the shy Innocent face all day long. So far she has come home and taken a nap after school.
Renee our 6th grader. She has a new guy teacher. I still haven't warned him about the chatter box, but I'm sure he has found out by now.
Thomas has spent his days reading and playing the piano. I think today he even started to compose some songs. Today we got the final go ahead from our school district to start Insight so it should be a matter of days tell he is deep in school work.
Emaliee is in her Jr. year in High School. She loves it. She even told a friend of mine that she could stay until she is 21 if she wanted.... Em shoot for the stars.
When Does College Start?????????????????
I think on the 24th. So the days are spent on the computer. Luckily they all have their own. So I can spend way to much time on mine.
Well so that is life in a nut shell. We are almost back into the rut of school and doing the best we can to stay afloat.
I look forward to the weekend to sleep past 5:50 am.
1 comment:
Every child is different, and you do so well meeting all their needs. I only have one in school, and it seems like the house goes into an uproar when he gets home from school...
Post a Comment