Jan 7, 2010

Island Way SORBET

We got these fun Little desserts from Costco. We bought them for New Years, but forgot about them. So we decided last night to brake them open.
The are kid of wild sorbet put back into the fruit.

Emaliee had pineapple.. the worlds smallest pineapple. Mikalah had coconut

Jessica had a lemon....that would not have been my first choice, but she loved it


Gabby had coconut


Ethan enjoying his orange



Orange for Chloe





last but not least Doyle finishing off his Pineapple....




All in All they loved them. Said the pineapple one tasted like they were eating a real pineapple. I do have to say that will probably be the last time we buy them. Well maybe next New Years..

Of course they all wanted to keep there fruit when they were done....I had to burst their bubble


3 comments:

Kandi said...

Mmmm, my mother-in-law buys those for the boys and keeps them at her house. I've never tried one, but they do sound delicious. I think I'd go for orange first. :)

Tari said...

Lemon all the way!!!! Those are super cute! Why have I never seen those???? Must be missing that aisle.....

J-Dog said...

Yummy...