So let me tell you about my morning. I was rushing around getting everything set so we can go into Portland for 3 Doctors visits. I got Ethan to the sitters so he could have a visit with Birth Mom (she decided not to show after all), Sean and Thomas in the car and we headed off.
Down the road we went. I was driving along and looked down at my speed as I seen a police officer sitting in the parking lot at the bowling alley in Gearhart. The speed changed to 40 mph I said out loud "GOOD can't get me for speeding"....THEN THE LIGHTS CAME ON.
What???? So I pulled over very curious as to what he had me for. It was day light, but maybe a headlight, tail light.....WHAT???
Officer"Hi Mam I would like to tell you this conversation is being recorded"
Me "OK" as I handed him my STUFF
Officer"I would like to let you know I pulled you over for unlawful use of a cell phone while driving"
Me-----I came unglued...I was NOT USING MY CELL PHONE. I proceeded to show him my hands free on my visor and assured him I was not using it. I could prove it. He didn't care, but told me I could prove it in court.
Officer- walked back to his car. Then he arrived back to let me know they are issuing WARNINGS and tickets will be issued in the near future.
I thanked him and we went on our way.
In Seaside we got the chance to follow a black unmarked police car all the way over 26 to Hillsboro...Oh to have the power. So many cars wanted to pass, but we all know that is not allowed.
Going into Portland between hwy 217 and the zoo exit we seen 7 police officers waiting for speeders or cell phone talkers ;0)
So all in all it has been a police officer day for me....
Remember don't touch your face while driving
Oh and I parallel parked in Portland today. THIS IS BIG!!!
On the second try too. I could not get a good pic with all 3 cars.
Someone needs to wash my Suburban
1 comment:
Wow...that would make me really mad!
Post a Comment