Apr 26, 2010

Sunday Jar.

A lazy Sunday at the School playground....A place the kids can play and the Dogs can run and chase people (non family) around the track..OH MY Most important M&M's for snack.








The boys...except Matthew he was at work at the KOA




The Girls.





Emaliee insisted on this photo...






And to end it all a roll down the hill.....




Just another Sunday activity.

3 comments:

Heffalump said...

I thought you were going to post pics from Mexico...
When?

our big bus said...

I know I know....I need to do that,but my computer is not in a comfortable place to sit and post a tone of pics...Soon I promise. Until then you could see a pre show at
http://e11evenofus.blogspot.com/
She is fast and did them a while ago.
But soon I will get them up here.

J-Dog said...

Uwahh, I love that hill. I haven't been down it in forever, though!