Oct 15, 2010

No School Friday


Well and half day Thursday....Oh the joy of entertaining the kids. Chicken nuggets,cheese stick and carrots for lunch. Yep that is what I mustered up for lunch.

Today was spent once again teaching the kids how to do chores. I feel like I'm talking to myself half the time.

Tonight is DATE NIGHT!!! YEAH, so pizza night for the kids. I'm off to Costco to pick up pizza's for the younger kids. Emaliee is going babysitting at a church members house, Mikalah will babysit Lynzee (I love the way her name is spelt by the way) and Thomas will stay home with our troop.
Then Sean, Angel, and Matthew will join us for Date night. I know that doesn't sound much like a date, but I really don't mind. I like being with the older kids pretending like they could be friends and not always being there MOMMY....


Our heater doesn't work right so I'm always cold...You would think after spending all that money to get sentral heat put in the house would be toasty warm...NOPE!!! By the way NOPE can also spell OPEN...Seen that on a coffee hut.

OK there ya go...my life of randomness...LOL








No comments: