Doyle's alarm clock when off at 4:29am...Not sure what time he got up. Way to early for me. All I know is he kissed me good bye and then my alarm rang at 6am. Still too early, but had to get up and muster the kids for school.Doyle has his yearly company trip to South Carolina this week....UGH!! I'm grateful he has a job really I am...I love that he works from Home and travels just a bit. I complain, but I know the military families out there have it way harder then me. So I will stop complaining about it and put my big girl panties on.
Gabby lost one of her shoes this morning. So she ransacked the Laundry room to find it. The only bad part is I didn't see the laundry room until after they had all left on the bus. Tari I need a picture of your shoe rack. So I can have my hubby make one for us.
I showered promptly at 10:30 am after much needed facebook time. My computer is in the room off the kitchen. So normaly I could just go in bright and early and get my facebook fix, but for the time being Sean and Angel occupy this space. So until another room gets put back together to move some kids around, this is their make shift bedroom.
Head Start teacher called this morning to ask how many will be coming for dinner tonight at the cluster event....GOOD NEWS finally I don't have to cook dinner....So that will be 9 for dinner thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment