Juliee and Emaliee came to our family at ages 6 and 7. From the state of Utah.
Thomas 5, Mikalah 3, and Renee 2 1/2 they were in foster care in Salem.
Then we moved to the Beach. Decided to do foster care and got involved with DHS in Clatsop county. over 16 placements we had a sibling group placed with us for the second time and then we adopted them.
Chloe 5, Gabby 3, Jessica 2 from Astoria
then more foster kids and Ethan came to us from Seaside.
So DHS knows we wanted to adopt again, but they just don't understand big families so they tell me I'm silly and need to find a good book and take a long bath.....
Well long story short today is a new day:
9:30 am I called my BFF Tari and she and I talked adoption. Nothing new there. She gave me the number of an agency to find out if they will work with big families.
10:00-2:00 I was a Policy Council meeting for Head Start. I missed a few phone calls from my other good friend Linda.
at 2:05 I called the agency Tari had told me about and they of course informed me they would have to talk it over as an agency to see if they wanted to deal with a big family. Also they told me it would cost $5500.00 for our home study.
Linda had called me several times and after many phone tags back and forth. Around 2:30 I finally talked with Linda.....this is where it gets GOOD!!!!
She informed me of a program she is starting with an agency and she wants to help us get our baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yes you heard that right.....The Ball family is looking to increase in numbers.
We really want twins...boy and girl. We will wait and see what Heavenly Father has for us. I know it would be hard for me to say no thank you for a new little guy. So we will see.
Hopefully in the next 6 months I will keep you updated as to when we will be adding our new little one (ones) to our lineup.
2 comments:
I just want to be the first to say.....YAY!!!! So happy for you guys!!! Can't wait for the phone call to come!!!
That sounds amazing! I wish you all the best! Your family is just beautiful! You guys are great parents! I can tell your kids feel so special and loved! :)
Post a Comment