
Bring it on.....the next set of paper work seems even easier...could it be.
Besides calling to get a doctors appointment for me and Doyle. We wait for our finger print papers to take to the jail. That is probably the thing that will take the longest so I hope Tree of Life gets those to me fast...
I feel like this is snowballing and it is rolling really fast.....This is a good thing just unreal.
Oh and the next fee came in at half the price I thought it would. Blessings all around.
So back to the doctors appointment. Just had to share. Do you know the only time Doyle ever I mean EVER goes to the doctor is when we adopt. Not kidding. So I guess this is one way to get him back to the doctor........
1 comment:
Hahaha, same for us! We just never go to the Dr. Good luck!!
Post a Comment