Jun 15, 2011

ABC and 123

OK so we have been a bit busy over here.....This is a long post, but decided to do all three graduates in one post.....


Ethan's Preschool Promotion.
They sang songs and made lots of funny faces.



See how Ethan is kind of hunched over?? Well funny story the bus helper lady was sitting next to me and we both laughed at him as he walked up to the front all embarrassed and hunched over. She said something like "that's your boy....hahaha" The best part was when her boy walked to the front and did the same exact move....we both had a great laugh.....
Then they walked a crossed into yes next years preschool. So he is not off to kindergarten, but this class had 4's and 5's so they all get to "graduate"

FRIENDS



Oh Boy watch out.....
Two wonderful Teachers.

Teacher Trina and Teacher Michelle. Thank you for a great year.



Mikalah was next.....
8th grade Promotion

Mikalah started out her band career playing the flute. Then last year she started subbing for the percussionist. Then for 8th grade the band teacher asked her to be the section leader for the percussionist. I guess the Wii drum set help after all....

Family


First time holding Baby Sean. A moment to remember.
Saying good bye to Warrenton Grade School. Mikalah was the only one of our children that started there in Kindergarten and went all 9 years. We moved her when she started kindergarten and now we move when she graduates 8th grade.
So Mikalah can honestly say I'm a Little Brave (school mascot) hahaha


Emalena or Emaliee as I will always call her...
Did it. Finished High School with flying colors.....




Best Friends...I only hope for Emaliee a long lasting friendship with Morgan as I have with my High school buddy still over 20 years later.

I love this picture....she is a bit excited.

Baby Sean just a little guy and Emaliee a High School graduate. Boy how time flies. Before we know it we will be at Sean Jr's Graduation.Steven made it for pictures. He is a hard working guy and got there as soon as he could.



The Three Graduates!




All 11 kids....I love these moments.Well there you have it. We have been a bit busy and loving every minute of it. Well most of it anyways.
NEXT..........packing, packing,packing
Then new house pictures........

1 comment:

Tari said...

I love it!!! What a busy time!!! Congrats to all the Graduates!! We have a little something for Emaliee that I will try to get in the mail today (sorry it's so late)!
Can't wait to see more of the new house! Wish I was there to help you unpack! We would have been neighbors.....sniff.