Jul 23, 2011

Baby Sean

After all the false alarms we finally made it to Seaside Hospital. This time they said they would not send Angel home. Thank goodness.

Baby Sean was born May 21, 2011 at 10:44 am



Weighed in at : 7# 10 oz It was impossible to get a picture of his weight. He kept grabbing the scale and getting his little fingers stuck. See look really close his fingers are under this very sharp table. He has a strong grip and didn't want to let go. So the weight in the picture is not correct.First Hair washing...

New Daddy dressing baby. I had to reassure Sean that Baby Sean had never had clothes put on him so he thinks it is a little odd what you are trying to do him.
wrapped up like a baby burrito.

I guess I should blog about our Grandson. He is growing right before our eyes. So I thought I would give you some newborn pictures, and end with this. He was 2 months last Thursday so it is about time I show off some pictures of this cute little guy.More to come.

No comments: