
I should have thought and took a picture in the day. So here it is our play structure and the ground covering. They are putting it back up today as I type this. I can't wait to see it tomorrow. Now to pray for no rain so the kids can play on it while we unload the U-Haul tomorrow.
Let there be light....going from no lights (needing a plug in lamp) in the living room to this is going to be amazing. I'm so glad we decided to put lights in. I"m a light person the more the better.On a side note. We have these crazy windows in the house. See the window above. They are to keep the heat out, but they are one way. In the day we can see out and you can't see in. At night you can see in, but it becomes a mirror looking out. I don't like that part. So getting blinds ASAP
Today we pack up EVERYTHING tomorrow we move. Then Doyle leaves Monday morning for Idaho for the week. Isn't that nice...... At least he doesn't have to worry about me taking down any walls. Now it will be taking down trees...hahaha This is my dream yard
No comments:
Post a Comment