Jul 19, 2011

Forest

Is it a weed or a flower??? I'm so not a gardener. It seems like plants/weeds are growing leaps and bounds....All the rain has helped a lot with this I'm sure.

I feel like I live in a forest.
Doyle said if you don't like the way it looks pull it out. OK when I get a free moment....hahaha

I do know we have grapes and other fruit. We are so excited. Sunday we had pudding and fresh blueberries on top.


The kids found a friend. They were just sure this was the same frog they found yesterday, but I told them there are probably many little guys out there.

They didn't believe me until they found another one.. Then they started fighting over who was going to hold the poor little things. So rule # 1 don't touch the frogs. Just let them jump around.
We found out who was eating all the blueberries.....I caught him in the act. Doyle would have never believed me if I tried to tell him all his berries are gone and the dog ate them. Good thing Sammy can't reach the cherries.

No comments: