
Today we took a break from all the packing and moving. We decided after saying good bye to everyone at church we would go home and change. Then we surprised the kids with a hike. I love the Fort to Sea trail, but for little legs sake we did the Fort to Fort trail. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.

We had our camel packs full of water. I didn't care for the hose taste. How in the world do you get those things clean so they don't taste like that?
Doyle's camera ran out of batteries half way through the hike. This is what my cell phone took. Kind of cool I thought.
We came home and packed the van for Doyle to make a trip there in the morning. He has to work in Washington and his truck is already in St. Helens. So he will drive the big van there and get in his truck. Hoping Sean, Angel and Thomas will unload while he travels. Then he will bring back the empty van to load again for Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment