A very good friend of mine....
well she doesn't know me or that we are friends, but I look at her blog at least everyday if not more. They too just moved, and she just did a little update letting all us friends know she is doing good. I had to share this because they moved all their stuff out of their condo and they stayed with just enough (or not) for camping. They stayed to clean and paint....
ummmm that is what we should have done. It is like pulling teeth to drive the hour and a half to get to the old house to clean and paint. Maybe it is a good thing we don't have a buyer. OH NO, did I just say that.
I think we need to grab some sleeping bags and cooking supplies (even though I wouldn't mind eating out every meal) and CAMP at the old house until it is DONE!!!! Now to tell Doyle....
PS Mom this is for you...if you click on the colored words you can visit Lauren's page
No comments:
Post a Comment