Jul 28, 2011

Wasps and Bees

Just a stroll through the yard.



I guess I didn't realize how much I like Daises until I take a walk in my yard.


Just a random plant growing in the middle of no where. I know it is plant due to the red flowers.
Around here if you look like a weed and you have no flowers you are out of here.


This BIG thing is so obnoxious and is taking over the fence thing. I really want to take it out and the fence. It blocks my view of the yard from the kitchen.




Then I spot one of these growing out of all the green. Also happens to be my favorite color. So for now it stays. I have a feeling in a couple of days or so it will be all in bloom. We will see.



Pretty sure this plant is dead.

UPDATE:

So a very exciting day over here.
Took the window out and moved it over to the left.



Then these little worker bees came and put in a sliding door.
Remember someday it will lead to a hot tub.
Look really close at all those flowers they had to walk through to get to the opening.
YIKES
Talking about bees...... Wasp and Bees were flying in the house. Freaked me out.

Just an end to a beautiful day.

All these pictures were taken from my cell phone. I would say they turned out pretty good.
I like the last one it needs to be printed.

No comments: