
Ok so here is the story....We have had our house on the market since the end of May. No lookers except one. She is a single lady wanting to open a bed and breakfast/ Antique store. Nicole has been here 3 times looking and measuring the house inside and out. She has not giving us a formal offer. We told her we need an offer by the first of July. She became kind of rude to our realtor and decided to get her own. That was a great idea, since our Realtor was for us and she knew she needed someone on her side. The plan was she would get a realtor and make an offer. Which our realtor said we would most likely counter (she was going to come in way low)
Any ways long drawn out story we decided to list with a rental agency last Friday. I'm determined to not pay double mortgage for 10 months like the last time. So we took it off the market and listed it for Rent.......
Then Saturday we got a call from our Realtor telling us Nicole called her and begged her to ask us to give her 2 weeks to find financing. UGH!!!! The good news is we would not be carrying the contract. I so don't want to do that. The bad news we had to call the rental agency and explain what is going on. So there ya have it. We have NO SIGN in front of our house at the moment. All our eggs are in one basket, Nicole's basket.

Praying for her financing to go through. She already had an inspection done and now to have it appraised. I'm good paying double mortgage if I know the payment will come soon. Like with in 2 months I will be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment