If you haven't noticed...I don't like to take a vacation then come back and have to pick the pictures of which I will post on my blog.....
That would be why I have still not posted My Mexico trip form like 2 years ago almost.
You can find it here, here and here though you get the idea Thanks to My friend Tari she was the one to blog that trip....Now only if one of the 2 people I went to Hawaii with would get on here and blog for me....
Well that is not going to happen so I will attempt to show you the fun we had, but it will have to wait a bit...sorry time to get ready for registering all the kids in school...
Glitter and More Glitter...I love this
We don't watch TV around here so when I found this on another blog I loved it and had to share. Sorry if you have seen it a billion times, but this was a first for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment