Aug 7, 2011

Sunday Shoes

Here goes Week 2 of Sunday Shoes....


Fast Sunday Just got more fun.....

Our Ward met at 7pm tonight to "sing the sacred songs we love". They had chairs set up when we got there, but then had to add to the circle when they seen us coming. We all sat in a circle and called out our favorite hymns for an hour. Then sang as a group.

Not many families showed up this month but I guess we will be doing this every fast Sunday. The spirit was strong.

FAQ: Will there be refreshments? (Can Pres. Monson wiggle his ears?)
So yes we had Ice cream, cookies and fresh fruit.


I'm not sure who this is harder for me or Doyle. Me trying to deal with not looking the way I think I look when I see pictures of myself. Or is it Doyle trying to figure out why he has to go outside right before we leave for church to take silly pictures of his wife...


All in all he knows it is just for fun..
Hair today I put it up in a bun thinking I will take it out just before church and have the curly look today. Then as I came down stairs the kids said that I looked like a business women. So today for Church I went as a business women...

1 comment:

Living Lavallee said...

Our branch has "musical testimony" meeting occasionally in place of a regular Sac. Mtg. (not Fast Sunday) occasionally. It's actually amazing and full of the Spirit. By occasionally I mean it's happened twice in the 13 months we've been here.