So this is what St. Helens people call
the "Beach"
Prescott Beach
the "Beach"
Prescott Beach
A friendship in the works.
Wednesday night we were asked to drive the youth to their mutual night party on the beach. Luckily Their beach is just 15 minutes down the road.
Hot Dogs and S'mores what more could you ask for.....
SWINGS!!!!
Another Beach party had today..... Just another trip to Warrenton for a Van load. OK I don't think we really need all this stuff...but how can I part.
SWINGS!!!!
Another Beach party had today..... Just another trip to Warrenton for a Van load. OK I don't think we really need all this stuff...but how can I part.
Mikalah JUMPED out of the van to help wash the window. I had a few streaks in my view on the way home, but all is good.
Tomorrow we MIGHT have some VERY GOOD news to share.....Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment