So they got out of the car half a sleep and smiled.
They had to stand on the porch because my cell phone doesn't have a flash. I really need to get a new camera. Mine got lost in the move. I'm sure I will find it as soon as I get a new one and get used to it.Renee has uniforms at her school. We figured out as long as it is the right color it is all good. She wanted to wear a skirt, but all the uniform skirts are SHORT....so we pulled this out of her closet and she was so excited it was the same color as her uniform.
Now if I can just invest in bleach for her white shirts we will be doing good. 2 shirts came home last week with lunch on them....GREAT. That is why I don't buy white clothes for my kids. I guess a shirt is better then pants to clean though so we will deal.
We decided to put up a little table in the living room for the kids to do puzzles. They all love puzzles. So here is the Cinderella puzzle we have had for years. Every time the kids put a part of it together it was time to clean up. So now we leave it out all day everyday and they all walk by and put a piece in. This is what kept the 3 little ones entertained before school today.
Took a fast trip to Hillsboro today. Had to get some meat from Costco. I never knew how good I had it at the beach. Until we moved away from Costco. Costco is Sooooo far away now. Just kidding only 30-45 minutes and I get to see my Mom. All is good, I just need to plan better and stock up when I'm there. Safeway's meat is just not the same. More about my grocery shopping likes in dislikes in our new town in another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment