Sep 21, 2011

Turkey Day

Dug deep in the freezer to come up with dinner tonight........


Just goes to show you how I hate to come up with dinners. So tonight Turkey and Rice.

Tomorrow Turkey and Noodle soup....There see now I have 2 meals planned.

2 comments:

Tari said...

Hahahaha, you are soooo smart! This cracks me up because we have a turkey in our freezer from??? The kids keep begging me to cook it!!! I hope they don't read your blog!! It's too hot to cook a turkey here!!

our big bus said...

We have 2 more Turkeys in our Freezer. We need to make room before they go on sale again....
Food Storage. Those were fun to move...As the kids ask "why do we have so many Turkeys" hahaha
It is hot here too (ok not AZ hot) but kind of weird coming home to turkey smell after picking up kids from school.