We started our adventure with a picnic. Then a little monkeying around.... The kids in age order, except Emaliee is older then Angel. We decided to let Sean and Angel stand by each other though. Ethan having a ball....hahahaha Later this ball got kicked on top of a flat metal roof so it is gone forever....some tears, but maybe another one will show up at our house sometime. Gabby has a love for bugs. Any bug will do.... Sometimes you just need to be carried through the park. Baby Sean decided to nap for the park walk
Who is that in the tree.....
Of course it is Matthew who can't keep his feet on the ground. We had such a great time visiting with him this weekend. The time was short, but worth it.
We loved that park!! Took many laps around that lake, fed the geese, got chased by the geese, cleaned off our shoes from the geese....haha.
Love all the pics!!! Sooo cute! Looks like a beautiful day! Oh, and I have child who can't keep her "feet on the ground"....she has informed me many times that she just might not come back from Africa when she goes next summer...I guess that means you will have to come with me when I go visit her and her 20 kids! :)
1 comment:
We loved that park!! Took many laps around that lake, fed the geese, got chased by the geese, cleaned off our shoes from the geese....haha.
Love all the pics!!! Sooo cute! Looks like a beautiful day! Oh, and I have child who can't keep her "feet on the ground"....she has informed me many times that she just might not come back from Africa when she goes next summer...I guess that means you will have to come with me when I go visit her and her 20 kids! :)
Post a Comment