Dec 26, 2011

Ball Family Christmas

Christmas 2011


Ethan got an orange ball in his stocking....Or maybe just an orange.
our little artist
Rio...
Just a little something to help Thomas smell like a man.

Matthew has a love for old time cartoons.

Emaliee discovered Veggie Tales.. the first of her collection I'm sure.

Mrs Clause must not have inspected the oranges...YUCK!!


Baby Sean so excited for his stocking. His first Christmas 7 months old.
Yummy little stuffed animals to chew on.




Bring on the presents
This is what I'm talking about


OK I really just want the wrapping....
New outfits.

Really he didn't get an empty box...He opened it and it fell on the floor good thing it was clothes






Mom and Dad changing gifts......Changing, because when they were wrapped Dad got the Mom gift and Mom got the Dad gift.....It was such a long night I guess I put the wrong name on them. All is good and we can't wait to get to the Temple again.



Grandma shows up....Someone really should help her bring in stuff...
Time to open the 2nd gift.... Matthew and Sean got their very own Wreck this Journal.

Ok so I took the kids books from them on Christmas Eve..Too much reading going on so they got them taken away until after Christmas or until they opened them as the third gift....You will see why continue reading.....

NOOKS!!!!!!
So Mikalah's didn't have a case, still need to find one...the other kids all looked at her.


They were a bit excited to see they also had Nooks in their cases.
Its not a pink one, but I hope she likes it
She really did even though her face doesn't really show it.... her very own Camera




Now what could this be.....

BUNNIES







The bunnies are so cute... and the kids are so excited to play with them.




Baby Sean got a doggie


and his own cell phone
to eat
and a cute little story book with another dog that responds to his name.What a wonderful Christmas Season. The day started off with stockings and new outfits. Then we headed off to church. I think it was one of the best Church meetings we have had. I loved the speakers talks about Mary and Baby Jesus and the wonderful songs sung. I'm glad that everyone is happy and healthy. I can't wait to see what the New Year brings.

ps be looking in your mail box for a late Christmas greeting form the Ball Family. Yes it was just one of those years.

No comments: