Nov 9, 2014

It has been a long time since I have posted.

Life gets a hold of us and sometime seems like it is spinning out of control. I have to post this so that I know I have shared my thoughts with everyone. About 22 years ago I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This one simple act on my part was the most amazing thing that could have ever happened to me. For me the conversion to the new lifestyle was easy. I knew right from the start this is what had been missing in my life. I am forever in debt to a very good friend for sticking with me for many years until I realized this in fact was exactly what my life needed. Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Days Saints has been my rock. Over the years even as a member I have had trials and hard times. I know I have gotten through those times with my head looking upwards to my Heavenly Father. With him anything is possible. Well I find myself today with knots in my gut, not knowing what will happen next, but most importantly knowing Whatever happens is just pat of my life journey. The good times and the bad times make us who we are. They all come together and mold us into who Heavenly Father wants us to be. I am so grateful to know he is by my side because of my faithfulness.

Thank you to all that have helped me along in my journey this far in life. I know I am who I am supposed to be, with edges that need to be smoothed out and a shine about me that only my Heavenly Father can appreciate. Evey night I go to bed with the knowledge that  he loves me and is proud of me. He knows I am a work in progress and he
is willing to stick by my side through all of my lives journeys good and bad.

Just wanted to calm my nerves even if it was just for a second. Prayers to you and your families for any needs you have, I know Heavenly Father will be with you in loving guidance. Look to him for all your comforts and share you joys with him.

I love my life even though the storm rages on.....There will be a rainbow after the clouds I know there will be......I have faith.

No comments: