Nov 17, 2008

Vegas 08

OK well I thought I would share Doyle and my trip to Las Vegas.

We arrived Monday at 4:45 pm. I tell you that because the shuttle from the Balogio to our Resort left at 4:30pm. so the next one was at 7:30!!!!!!! UGH! So we looked around the Balogio, never been inside. It has allot of art, and was really cool.

Then on Tuesday night we went to a show. Danny Gans. I heard he was a clean comedian. He also signs and impersonates stares. Thank goodness it was a clean show. Even though I was not totally fallowing the movie jokes, and the 40's music Doyle loved it. Then the best part was on Wednesday we rented a car (no more waiting for a shuttle) and Drove to Red Rock Canyon. It was about 12 minutes from the Resort. So cool. This is the 5th most popular place to rock climb. So we did a little of that. How would have known such a beautiful place was in Vegas.
Then we took a drive to the Hoover Dam


Mt. Hood Flight over
Water show at the Balogio
Art at was amazing, but kind of creepyThe talking treeOur resort

It is so nice when people offer to take your picture together.

Of course they want you to take one of them also.

We found my ranch well not really. We just needed a POTTY and boy did we get one.......His and hersYEP YOU GUESSED IT this is the men's room. GROSS!!!!!!

Hoover

Doyle took some really cool pictures on the way home. Scroll down to see what I did on the way home.

1 comment:

Tari said...

Love all the pics!!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!!!