Dec 12, 2008

BFF


I had the best morning ever Yesterday with my Best Friend Tari.

We enjoyed our NON Egg Nog milk shakes and laughed.

As we chased 4 little ones around and cleaned up shake off the floor and side of the fridge we realized how much MORE fun this is then 20 years ago when it was just the two of us sipping shakes all by ourselves. I loved my Morning with her and her kids. I hope it was not to stressful for her. So she will let me come back next year for the big 40....

The best picture ever to bad it has a funny look to it. The first photo I took while holding the camera. Then My Mom showed up and we asked her to take some pictures. I can never settle for just one photo of me because the darn camera adds like 50 lbs to me for some reason. So finally a grabbed Tari and put her in front of me. Hiding the 50 extra lbs. Not sure what happened to the coloring of this photo, but I loved it so much I still wanted to share.

1 comment:

Tari said...

I love that 2nd pic! I about cried when I saw the color (no idea how that happened) and yes, it was too cute to pass up! Love the new look on your blog! Oh and are you kidding? Too stressful? Not even close! Come hang out any time.