After today we can start celebrating CHRISTMAS!!
A Holiday I would much rather celebrate then another Birthday.
Yes this is the one day of the year I get to call my own in my family.
OK besides Mothers day (they get help from their Teachers with that one).
This is when the kids wrap up stuff from their rooms
or something they have picked up on the way home from school
(rock, Leaf) to give to me for My much loved gifts.
Last year started a new Birthday tradition for MOM.
The Kids SPA.
Last year they did a complete make over
it was a night of pampering as I lay on the living room floor
on the sofa cushions. I'm sure I will have photo's later.
Maybe this year they can make me look like I did 20 years ago??
Ok maybe not.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics!!!!! Hope you have a great time!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Post a Comment