Feb 24, 2009

Magic

Meet my two friends one has been in our home for years,

and has been very much loved by all that would be

Mr. Rice Cooker. We love rice.

I put the rice in walk away and magically

it is done 30 minutes later. So, I have a friend down the street. She is my hero.

She loves to cook and bake and all that kitchen stuff that

I really could do without.

If I had a million $$ I would eat out every meal.

I know bad, bad.....So, Sunday evening

she came to our house with HOT Minestrone Soup

Minus the noodles she knows me so well....

So, I tried to convince Heather to cook for us every night,

but that didn't work considering she has a family of her own.
I should have taken the photo before the kids attacked it.
SO, she talked me into getting Mr. Crock Pot.

So, there you have it our new Friend.

I put chicken and Salsa in at 12:30 and

Magically sitting next to Mr. Rice Cooker

dinner will be done in 30 minutes.

No comments: