Feb 25, 2009

What animal are you??


Jr. Giants is a movie I have yet to see, but my kids love it. We have implemented a small part out of that movie at our dinner table. It is called HIGH and LOW.


We go around the table and everyone tells a High point of the day and a Low point. So this is how it went last night.


Gabby "So, Dad what is your High and Low"


Dad "My High was------(I can't remember) "My Low well today I got on the scale and it was not good."


Gabby" What animal showed up on the scale"


We all looked at each other and started cracking up.....Picture this the scale no longer has those awful #'s it has an animal YIKES!!!


Needless to say this little part from the movie has given us many laughs....


Try it and see, you never know what will come of it.

1 comment:

Tari said...

That was funny!!! Thank goodness we don't have animals on our scale......