Apr 20, 2009

HUG BUG

OK before I change my wallpaper
I need to explain.

In our family we TRY really hard to be nice to each other. So one day when the kids were playing Slug Bug and I had to explain that is not a very nice game and we will not play it. I heard but Mom all the kids play it why can't we. So after some deep thought we came up with our own game. So now the kids think it sounds weird when they hear it played the old way.
(((HUG BUG)))

NO we don't reach over and hug every single time we see one of these very popular cars, but it is just a little calmer for the car rides. OK so Doyle and I squeeze each others hand, then let the kids call them. Little do they know we already got it ;)


On our outings you can bet we have fun looking for these fun little cars. Also Emaliee is just sure this will be her first car. Not so sure they are the safest vehicles around.

Look there was one at Wildlife Safari in March. Ok I won't bore you with all the pictures we have of our fun little game, but did you know I think almost everyone in Seattle has one.

Making the world a happier place one game at a time :0)

No comments: